Monday, April 21, 2014

My Dream

I woke up and all was normal. The illusion I had grown attached to had faded and I was back inside my physical body. I felt well rested, yet still dreamy. I felt I was floating on a cloud. My day progressed. I followed plans, not of my own design. I was working every day, toward a life that wasn't MINE. It wasn't what I wanted. What I really wanted seemed to fade every morning in the sunlight. When my consciousness returned so did my dull reality. My dreams where the musings of my soul. Not the alien body that controls me. When he unplugged at the end of the day. I lost his consciousness, he who had control of my body. Whose life I was being forced to live . Mine was left alone to contemplate. I dream of a way to get rid of him for good, without killing myself in the process. Could I hone my consciousness to one day communicate with him. Instead of being forced into the silent sub-conscious until I was released at the end of the day when he unplugged. He would return to his alien world. The darkness beyond my peripheral vision. And I would be left to cry. Forever prisoned in my own life.