Saturday, March 4, 2017

Unknown Love

Dear Ones,

Thank you for join me once more to engage our consciousness in an exercise of expansion and stimulation. I find such joy sharing these words with you. For many years my understanding of myself and the world I inhabit has been undergoing an immense transformation that has driven me to new heights and allowed me to explore new lows I have never thought possible.

While some may see the realms of sadness or loss with a distasteful eye, the places I have been in life have given me new meaning and purpose as I try to understand the cause of these feelings and their effects on my psyche. I find that my experience of extreme emotion sparks a new connection and appreciation for life and my role in it. When I may be feeling disconnected something inside me knows, and a memory of closeness with what I'm missing stirs my consciousness and reignites a passion to seek what I am without.

This unknown love acts as a place I have been, and much enjoyed, that I find myself longing to return to. My awareness reawakens in an unfamiliar place at different points in life but it is this memory that keeps me going and acts as a compass I can follow to the place my heart seeks to rest. I urge you, loves, to seek this connection in a way you have never known before. This love can bring you back to life when you are on the verge of giving up. It can empower you to seek truth and to press on. It is the only constant in life that one may return to any number of times without finding the source depleted of its potency.

If you find yourself seemingly stuck in a memory or a feeling you cannot shake, try no longer to push it from your mind. Seek rather to embrace it, take in its meaning, allow it to touch you deeply and follow the calling that arises from your spirit. Allow yourself to feel the sadness of missing someone, or the desire to look upon the face of love once more. When these emotions are roused within you, take a moment to lend them your consciousness and attention, for that is all they seek to share. Thank you love, for bearing with me and exercising patience in a time that seems so short. As we grant our love to the feelings we carry within, so too shall love be granted to us when we need to feel it's tender embrace the most.

With undying love,
Patrick Dejour II