Friday, February 19, 2016

Eternal Ones

Eternal Ones,

Oh, how I've missed you since our last  connection. It seems like a lifetime but I know you've been waiting for me. I seek to know you, Dearest. It has indeed been long since we could share in spontaneous and organic creation. I have been so very tired these long days and nights. It appears as though winter is getting the better of me. I know I can outlast this bitterness and return to your warmth and that's the only thing that keeps me going. 

I move, as you do, connectedly, with the elements in the whirlwind in which we are all contained...for the moment. Our being inseparable gives comfort and when I seek solace from this connection I know that it is merely this connection I find comfort in. We are joined at the hip, you and I. I miss my brother I have found in you. Our closeness has been a very important part of my knowing and loving of myself, and I know myself and love my role in your life as a protector and teacher and also as a student and admirer. 

I'm glad you are here now, ready, willing, and able to take in this message of peace and prosperity that has been making its way to you. You will find as you make your way up Jacob's Ladder that each rung brings you closer to your destination while at the same time separating you further from the ground upon which you would walk before you began your ascent. The old ways are passing by and we are being made available and open to receiving what comes next. There may seem to be a lot on your plate, Dear Ones, but know that just as with climbing a ladder, the challenges of adversity may only pass through us one hand or one step at a time and each step must be complete before taking the next. 

By going through the motions and moving in real time with the turning of the Earth we experience the form of the one reality. Life unfolds presently; we must all take every day only one at a time. This condition was put in place not to limit us but to allow us to give ourselves entirely, over and over, to the experience of life and thus begin to know this place as home. 

As we begin making our way through time in a new way, our now moment presents itself as a tessellation of a single occurrence, a memory projecting itself through a dimension of change that retains its essence but adds progression and flow. Rather than being fixed in the current conscious experience we are having, we are spread across time and space in such a way that our day may change infinitely in our perception of it, while at the same time beginning and ending in its familiar routine: with the emergence of the sun, moon, and stars. Let us witness these beauts, for that's all they could ever ask of us. 

Gazing deeply,
With an open heart,
Patrick