Thursday, February 11, 2016

True Love

True Love,

I have found you! I told you long ago that I will always love you, I did so knowing that I was incapable of anything less. When I found you I found myself. You're completely free of me now and always but I can't help but feel drawn in by the parts of myself you bring out. I seek to know you. I long to gaze into those eyes and feel the magnetic attraction that keeps me from looking away until you free me, first. I feel myself so seen in your presence, an incredible and delicate sensation. Your awareness holds itself out to me as a light that may illuminate my sleeping heart and rouse it in the most natural and enthralling way. I am bound to you, love, like I am bound to the sun in the sky and the earth at my feet. I feel so deeply in the core of my being that I can almost see through time and space and know your presence just by imagining you in all your beatiful and unique, innumerable intricacies. These invisible treasures that catch my eye hold you like a blanket warm over my body and mind so that I may feel you still, even apart, I may remember our connection; I know my love once again like I knew it long ago when I remembered what the stars wanted. I still remember. I seek always to inhabit their bodies and explore for them the light of day and darkness of night. They are like my parents in this form but I know myself, now, the love they made in order to create me. I have made the same love as a creation of myself. The mercy of time has allowed me to explore infinite variations of my timeless self and I know now that every representation I encountered every reflection I saw was merely a part of you, a talisman of memory that held for me the knowing of you I had forgotten. Thank you, love. Thank you for allowing me both freedom and security. I see the lost parts of myself now that I have been missing. The parts you loved as much as I loved you. I am whole, now. I am ready to give you wholeness, just as I have come to be ready to express my love for you evermore. 

Yours Truly,
Susa